Wednesday 1 June 2016

Topic: Owning Your Emotions

Extreme not emotional. I think It's safe to say that my whole life I've been made to feel as If I am a very emotional and the worst part is that for the longest time I actually believed it. I lived in fear of fully expressing myself simply because I didn't want come across being "too emotional". It is only recently that I have come to the realisation that it wasn't that I was emotional I am just extreme which is totally fine may I add. Think of It like this everything is on a spectrum: hot - cold, young - old and so on. So when it comes to people and emotions I believe we are also on a spectrum and it can't be emotional and non-emotional because no one is non-emotional, we all feel something. I think the spectrum is emotions goes from standard to extreme. Whereas the minority feel very little here and there, the majority of us feel a lot and we feel it a lot of the time however not all of us express it. I know this because I use to be one of them until I realised I am an artist therefore my purpose is to create and express myself. I think the problem is (well with me anyways) that I feel everything and I feel is so deeply and although society wants to label me as emotional they forget that without my emotions I wouldn't create anything.  Infant without emotions no one would create anything, nothing would exist. If the cavemen didn't feel a way about being cold they would of never of created fire. My point being emotions are good for you. Emotions birth creation. Emotions make life worth living.




Additional point: you're not weak for being extreme (emotional) they are weak for not being able to handle you.

No comments

Post a Comment

© H O W D O E S R O S E | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig