Friday 20 May 2016

Topic: tolerance rant

It's annoys me the most that everything I'm sick to death of I actually need. Example, I hate my current living agreement but I can't just pack my things and go because I'd have nowhere to go. Also University absolutely drains my soul but I can't just leave and go start an internet business for my millions of followers to support  me because I don't have millions of followers to support me. Even my relationships with those around me piss me off. I've been trying to take measures into my own hand and changing the things that I can and trying to ignore the things I can't change but It just doesn't feel enough. I would spend every penny in my bank account to purchase a whole new life. Everything Just annoys me and then I annoy myself for letting these things annoy me. But I can't help it, I'm sick and tired of doing things because I have to and not because I want to.  All I want is to get up in the morning and go about my day doing things I actually want to do just for that fact alone.




No comments

Post a Comment

© H O W D O E S R O S E | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig