Wednesday 11 May 2016

Topic: Relationships

I am always hesitant when it comes to talking about relationships. I think it's because I haven't had many in my 19 years so I don't probably know enough to talk about anyways. However recently my creative nerves have been pressurising me to do a relationship post.

Although I haven't had many relationships; the ones that I have had have been very educational to say the least. I believe that I meet a certain guy at a certain time in my life to teach me a certain lesson. Coming to this realisation has helped me break through the mind fuck which arrives after breakups and has allowed me to make friends with letting go.

One major key I have learnt from my most recent relationship was that 98% of the time, everything you thought you were you are not. A prefect personal example would be that I always considered myself to be the non-affectionate "give me my space" until I met a guy and felt what I considered to be love and found myself thirsty for constant conversations and contact. Now to the guy this was a surprise as I clearly stated in the start of the relationship that I like my space. When he addressed this to me I found myself deep in thought trying to evaluate the transition I'd gone under. Eventually I came to realise that different people bring out different sides to you. Whereas other guys bored me with cuddles this one had something about him that always left my mind craving reaching.



No comments

Post a Comment

© H O W D O E S R O S E | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig